Contract Law and Contract Writing
Course number: # 259-806-BPL6
July 6, 2022
10 AM - 4 PM
Instructor: Cherokee Render
4850 Armar Dr SE | Cedar Rapids IA
also available via Zoom
This course is one of nine pre-license broker classes needed for your Iowa Broker License path.
Check out our website for the bundle option.
Understand the elements of a contract and all the different types.
Review contracts and related documents and understand how they apply to the real estate process.
- You must have 24 months experience as an active licensed salesperson when you make your application
- You must take 60 classroom hours of pre-broker classes taken from any accredited school in any order (Zoom is considered live classroom)
- Each course certificate is valid for 24 months from the date of completion.
- Courses taken via Zoom are considered LIVE.
- If taking a course via Zoom you MUST have visual and audio contact with the instructor at all times. Student is expected to be present for the class; not working, texting, driving, etc...
Questions can be directed to the Legacy Training Center Director at LegacyTrainingDirector@gmail.com