Principles of Appraising and Market Analysis
Course number: # 259-801-BPL1
October 5, 2022
8 AM to 2 PM
Instructor: Cherokee Render
4850 Armar Dr SE | Cedar Rapids IA
also available via Zoom
This course is one of nine pre-broker classes needed for your Iowa Broker License path.
Check out our website for the bundle option.
Learn the terms, approaches, and forms in the appraisal process. Students will also be given instruction on CMA and BPO
- You must have 24 months experience as an active licensed salesperson when you make your application
- You must take 60 classroom hours of pre-license broker classes taken from any accredited school in any order (Zoom is considered live classroom)
- Each course certificate is valid for 24 months from the date of completion.
- Courses taken via Zoom are considered LIVE.
- If taking a course via Zoom you MUST have visual and audio contact with the instructor at all times. Student is expected to be present for the class; not working, texting, driving, etc...
Questions can be directed to the Legacy Training Center Director at LegacyTrainingDirector@gmail.com