Broker Pre-License Bundle
All nine courses (60 total hours)
Every Wednesday and Thursday 10 AM - 4 PM
July 6, 2022 through August 4, 2022
(Makeup Dates: Thursday August 11 and August 18 10 AM - 4 PM)
Instructor: Cherokee Render
4850 Armar Dr SE | Cedar Rapids IA
also available via Zoom
Contract Law and Contract Writing | Course number: # 259-806-BPL6 | Hours: 6
Iowa Real Estate Trust Accounts | Course number: # 259-800-BPL | Hours: 6
Principles of Appraising and Market Analysis | Course number: # 259-801-BPL1 | Hours: 6
Real Estate Law and Agency Law | Course number: # 259-802-BPL2 | Hours: 6
Iowa Real Estate Finance | Course number: # 259-803-BPL3 | Hours: 6
Federal and State Laws Affecting Iowa Practice | Course number: # 259-804-BPL4 | Hours: 6
Real Estate Office Organization, Administration, and Human Resources
Course number: # 259-805-BPL5 | Hours: 12
Real Estate Technology and Data Security | Course number: # 259-807-BPL7 | Hours: 6
Ethics and Safety Issues for Brokers | Course number: # 259-808-BPL8 | Hours: 6
- You must have 24 months experience as an active licensed salesperson when you make your application
- You must take 60 classroom hours of pre-broker classes taken from any accredited school in any order (Zoom is considered live classroom)
- Each course certificate is valid for 24 months from the date of completion.
- Courses taken via Zoom are considered LIVE.
- If taking a course via Zoom you MUST have visual and audio contact with the instructor at all times. Student is expected to be present for the class; not working, texting, driving, etc...
Questions can be directed to the Legacy Training Center Director at LegacyTrainingDirector@gmail.com